I guess the title should really be Abby's mom's latest adventure because I was the one who thought of it...but yes, Abby got her ears pierced!! Abby and I (and Amy and Jack for moral support) made our way over to the mall last night and actually went through with it. Yes baby Abby cried for a couple of minutes, but actually she cried a lot less than yesterday morning when she got her 4 month shots. Go Abby!!
Right before this picture was taken I almost passed out...seriously though, I felt so bad for actually going through with this. A special thanks to Amy (and baby Jack) for being there the every step of the way. If they weren't there I might have actually passed out or thrown up. (Daddy wanted no part in this particular mother/daughter adventure!)
I apologize for the quality of these pictures but me with my mommy brain forgot to bring the camera, so these were all taken with my phone's camera.
The results!!! Doesn't she look beautiful??? And look, she is sound asleep as if it never happened...





2 comments:
Maria,
I can't believe these pictures. Poor little Abby, she does look adorable however. Maria, I didn't get my ears peirced until I was 19 and I totally cried!
she is sooo cute!! What a little princess!
Post a Comment