Richie turned 27 on Saturday! Earlier last week I told him we could do anything he wanted on his birthday and being the true beach bum that he is, he told me he wanted to go to the coast. The weather was very gloomy in the morning but Richie had faith and we were greeted with the most beautiful day when we got to the coast. The Hansens and my mom and sister who are in town joined us for a fun day! Thanks for helping make Richie's birthday so special!
We thought the weather wasn't going to cooperate so we were sooo unprepared...no blankets or towels, no beach toys, no nothing (most of us were actually wearing jeans!) We improvised though and had a blast!! Props to Richie and Derek who actually went swimming in the frigid Pacific Northwest waters...from what I hear that is rarely done!

5 comments:
Happy birthday Richie! It's good to know I'm still winning the birthday race!! I saw your mom on Sunday at the Masons! I always love seeing her! Can't wait to see you in UT! Let's for sure make it happen!
Mmmm nothin like warm apple pie..j/k Thanks for inviting us. That was a really fun day! And thanks for the ice cream....twice!
i'm getting soooooooooooo excited for you guys to come!!!! finally you get to meet your nephew! (isn't he your only one?)And he finally gets to meet some Rylander cousins!!
Happy Birthday to Richie!
Ahh, Happy Birthday Rich! We're so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment