Maria and a few of her friends took the kids to the zoo on $2 Tuesday (it's a once a month thing). Lucky for us, it was over 100 degrees that day. We managed to survive, and this is us on the little train ride we took through Washington Park. We had a great time!
Pretty Abby girl.

4 comments:
You need to frame those two of her. So dang cute. Oh Abby. Seriously you'll have to watch out for Jack.
it's days like that you wouldn't mind a little rain!!!
Richie! I found you through Becca's blog, look at your adorable family! I can't believe you're in Hillsboro, that's where the temple is right? We are only like 2 hours north of you. I'm so happy to see that things are well with you and your wonderful family.
That warm weather does make for cute, pink-cheeked pictures!!
I saw your Mom today richie! It was such a fun surprise. I guess your grandparents just moved into our ward, which is so cool. She looked great and it just brought me back to hanging out in your house watching you all play "Risk" and snacking on sweets in your kitchen.
Good times.
Post a Comment