Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Only Because I Love Kristen...

So my sweet, beautiful friend Kristen (who is moving away from me!!) decided to do one of those question things and tag me...so even though I usually don't like doing this, I will just so Kristen is forced to hang out with me tons after she moves across town :( Here goes nothing...

A is for age: 25
B is for breakfast: Hot chocolate
C is for career: Full-time slave...oops I mean Mom :)
D is for dog's name: Molly, my family's dog (We need a house before we can get a dog!)
E is for essential item I use everyday: cell phone
F is for favorite TV show: American Idol and I'm starting to get into What I Like About You
G is for favorite game: That would have to be Monopoly
H is for hometown: Fairfield, NJ
I is for instruments I play: I used to play the flute (in 4th grade)...but now, nothing
J is for favorite juice: orangle pineapple
K is for kitchen, what color is it?: white
L is for the last place I ate out: Wendy's drive thru
M is for Marriage: 4.25 years and still going :)
N is for nickname: butterfly (Richie calls me that once in a while)
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2, both for giving birth
P is for people I was with today: My kiddos and my hubby
Q is for quote: : "Life is like and old time rail journey, delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." -Gordon B. Hinckley
R is for regret: Not traveling more before having kids...
S is for sport: I've always liked basketball, not good at it though...
T is for time I woke up today: 7:30 am
U is for favorite piece of undergarment: I don't think I have one
V is for last vacation I took: Utah
W is for worst habit: Eating chocolate as a meal!
X is for number of xrays: ?? teeth and my knee
Y is for yummy food I ate today: Chocolate bar...
Z is for zodiac: Capricorn
Tag you're it! Richie, Rebecca, Diana (sorry you guys!)

3 comments:

Kristen M said...

You did it! I'm impressed, and flattered that you did it because you love me. :)

Diana said...

I don't know Maria! I tend to get made fun of for stuff like this. Maybe I'll just email it to you. I miss you though, and it's good to hear about your life ... in an alphabetical way :)

Hansen Family said...

I didn't know you played the flute! :) Ha ha, no more teasing me little missy.