So I'm kind of dumb and I still don't know why Blogger will not let me post more than 4 pictures per post. I've tried it many ways and nothing, Blogger still wins the fight. I have given up and have resorted to doing multiple posts to describe just one event. So here it goes...PS-if any of you would be so kind to explain to me how to fix this problem, please comment! Thanks!
Abby liked being "part" of the trunk-or-treat!

6 comments:
Cute pics Maria! I have the same problem with pictures on my blog too, so I'm excited to see if anyone knows why this happens!
oh the costumes are just too cute! seriously adorable! If you want to post more pics you can only do "4 at a time" so load up your first 4....click "done" and they will appear in your text box like normal, then just click the upload picture icon button again and go through the same process once more...you should be able to do that as many times as you want!! (not sure if my directions made sense...) hope this helps!
You can only download for at a time, but then you can go back and edit that same post and download four more.
How adorable! Darn I'm so so so bummed I missed that whole night. Gavin had a HORRIBLE day that day. Glad you guys had fun though!
cute cute costumes. :) thanks for the sweet note. don't worry about the stalking thing. i stalk so many people its RIDICULOUS! hahaha. I'm stalker friendly. Especially when its people as cool as you! lol. Hope your family is doing well!
cute, cute, cute! I wished I got to go to Kristens. That looked like a fun night!
Post a Comment