Last month, I took a trip (all by myself!) to Utah to welcome home my cousin, Mario, from a 2 year LDS mission he served in Tucson, AZ. We are really close, and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have met Richie (thanks cousin!) It was so wonderful to be there to welcome him home, and even more wonderful to not have to chase around 2 little kids at the airport while we waited for him to arrive (although I missed them sooo much!) It was great to hear lots of mission stories and to listen to his testimony of the gospel and see how much it has grown in 2 short years. We are so grateful to Elder Uceda for his sacrifice and effort he has made to serve an honorable 2 year mission for our wonderful church. We love you Mario and welcome home!
That's so neat you were there for him. Now I want to see the pictures of you at the spa, getting your pedicure, massage, upper lip waxing.....that's what people do when they're away from their kids right??
Welcome Home Mario!!! We are happy you are home too. We miss all of you guys. I'm so jealous you guys got to hang out without us. Are you guys coming back east this year?
3 comments:
ohhh how neat...i love it! WAY cool that you got to go solo!
That's so neat you were there for him. Now I want to see the pictures of you at the spa, getting your pedicure, massage, upper lip waxing.....that's what people do when they're away from their kids right??
Welcome Home Mario!!! We are happy you are home too. We miss all of you guys. I'm so jealous you guys got to hang out without us. Are you guys coming back east this year?
Post a Comment