OH, this makes me miss you guys so much. I remember when you got married, remember your little apartment? We had some great game nights there. I've been homesick for all the girls since the boys got to be together without us. I miss you lots Maria, and your kids are adorable, I wish I could hang out with you all the time. Hugs and Kisses!
I love your new posts! I read your posts lately and it makes me want to be a better wife- you ar so kind to Richie!! And your munchkins are adorable, crazy how they are growing up so fast and I'm sad not to get to see any of it. I'm with Diana, I miss all the ladies and you are right that WE all need to get together next year!
6 comments:
Cute picture! But...I must say...like I did on one of Jackie's...you're breaking your own rules! So not wordless. haha.
Oh. My. Gosh! Beautiful! you guys are sooooo cute! LOVE it!
you two are too cute! It was so great having Richie around this weekend! It only makes me miss you guys more!
What a beautiful picture! Which temple did you guys get married at?
OH, this makes me miss you guys so much. I remember when you got married, remember your little apartment? We had some great game nights there. I've been homesick for all the girls since the boys got to be together without us. I miss you lots Maria, and your kids are adorable, I wish I could hang out with you all the time. Hugs and Kisses!
I love your new posts! I read your posts lately and it makes me want to be a better wife- you ar so kind to Richie!! And your munchkins are adorable, crazy how they are growing up so fast and I'm sad not to get to see any of it. I'm with Diana, I miss all the ladies and you are right that WE all need to get together next year!
Post a Comment