Friday, August 15, 2008

5 years.

Richie and I were married 5 years ago today in the beautiful Washington, DC temple. Since then, we have moved 3 times, lived in 4 states, and had 2 kids...and shared lots of wonderful moments in between :) Happy Anniversary baby! Can't wait to see where we're at in another 5 years!


PS- Somehow 5 years ago I managed to talk my hubby into letting this Nsync song be our wedding song...that's how I knew we were meant to be :)

5 comments:

Erin S said...

Happy Anniversary! I talked to you today and you didn't even tell me!

dixonfamily said...

Happy anniversary!! I hope that you guys do something fun to celebrate. I need to call and chat with all you girls soon!! I am at my parents' house right now and the internet hardly works, so I can barely ever check blogs or email. It is super annoying. Anyway, congrats on five years!! miss you guys!

Danielle said...

nsync...i love it! :) happy anniversary!

thepainterfamily said...

Happy anniversary! you guys are such a beautiful and great couple!...and n sync....it MUST of been LOVE! hehe! :) I think its cute...you'll never forget it! :)

Becca said...

yeah!!!5 down, eternity to go!!!You can do it!!!