Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Picture People

We were in Jersey last week and I decided to get the kids pictures taken while I was there. I've gone to kiddie kandids in the past but decided to go to Picture People this time to give them a try. I think they did wonderful! I would highly recommend them, they are a little bit pricier than kiddie kandids but I had a coupon so it ended up being about the same...Here are some of my favs...



I think it goes without saying that I spent a fortune...I can't wait to actually have a house so I can put these up on the wall! Don't worry grandparents, some of these are coming your way!

11 comments:

dixonfamily said...

YOUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Holy Cow!! Those turned out soooo well and your kids looks so much older, especially Abby! They really are beyond adorable!!LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!

BDCAFFEE said...

Oh they are so cute. My favorites are the up close pictures of their faces, they look like little angels.

Kristen M said...

Ditto to what Alissa said. They should be in magazines.

thepainterfamily said...

MARIA! these are SO CUTE! how could you NOT buy them all! (dang it...that's how they get ya!) I'm dying, your kids are just beautiful and spunky and we miss you!!

Erin S said...

CUTE!!! Wow, they both look soooo big, especially Abby, she's like a real girl! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Becca said...

I love the last two!!!!Too cute1

Benson Fam said...

Sibling pictures are so stinkin' adorable! I haven't taken Carter and Ellie yet because I know they'd suck me in and I'd probably walk out of there having bought every picture, the camera equipment, anything not nailed down...

Catherine said...

it amazes me how cute your kids are...

Danielle said...

cute cute cute!!!

The Nelsons said...

I want to kiss those cute faces!!

Jillyboo said...

they are all super cute. How can they not be with your kids, seriously some of the cutest kids I have ever seen. I especially love the ones of them together.