Yesterday we had a fun-filled day at the lake! Our friend Shandis' 2 super cute kids, Xavier and Bella, had birthdays and they had their party at the lake. It was amazing weather! We had a blast! The water was warm and Isaac loved splashing in it with his friends. Abby is a little bit of a scaredy cat but she had fun playing in the wet sand and pouring sunscreen all over herself, over and over again, on top of the wet sand. She's quite a little character!They also had pedal boats there that some of us took turns on. It was a fabulous day! Thanks Shandis for inviting us!
Then afterwards, we drove a little bit west to another lake, Lake Hopatcong, or Hopataaaaacong like Lexie likes to call it :) Our friends Wes and Nikki (Nikki's in Utah right now) own a boat and we were going to go wakeboarding. We were so excited! I have never gone before, Richie has, so we were going to try it out. We finally got on the boat, go the kids lifevests on, and then something got caught in the fan or something along those lines, so we couldn't go. Luckily we had not gone very far. Man, us Rylanders bring all the bad luck! Jk :) But we did get a really cute picture of the kids in their lifevests! So worth it! And there's plans to try it again sometime soon!
What a day! Sunshine, great food, and wonderful friends! Who could ask for more.
It's so hard to get one of all of them looking! Isaac, Abby, Reven, and Mason.
Richie and Isaac doing some father and son bonding.I don't want summer to end....EVER!
5 comments:
Oh what fun!!! Love the summer!! Love all those great pics of your beautiful family. Your kids are as cute as ever and you Maria are one hot mama!!! Seriously I wouldn't believe that you had given birth twice except I saw you pregnant with my own eyes. I love Abby fitting in with the boys wearing her hat backwards. Miss you guys!
FUN! Love the lifejackets pics, Abby is so funny!
IT was a great day huh?! Glad we were all there to have fun together.
maria...you're hot! :)
Isaac is so big...he looks tall!
and with weekends like those, I wouldn't want summer to end either!
I'm waiting for CA pics!!!
Post a Comment