Warning: Overload of pictures ahead
Last week we got back from our 9 day trip to California. It was AMAZING. There is no other way to describe it. We had not been there with the kids since Abby was 5 months old so the trip was long overdue.
It was so much fun to see all our family and be able to spend time with them. We were there for over a week, but no matter what, the time just seems to fly by.
We did lots of playing, swimming, eating, etc. AND:
Then on July 28th, Richie's 29th birthday, we went to DISNEYLAND!
The kids had been looking forward to this day for months! They could not wait to meet Mickey!And then we took the redeye flight home. Here's the kids at the airport, after a wonderful vacation!
Thank you Natalie and Clark for letting us stay with you. You guys are the best! We miss everyone so much already. We sure are blessed to have such an amazing extended family!
5 comments:
How fun! I'm so jealous of you right now. I'm totally tagging along next time when you go!
Goodness Gracious that is a long post! But I"m so glad to see such cute kiddos. We miss you Abby and Isaac! And you too Maria and Richie. what a fun vacation. ps. my word verification for this post is "bless" that's the first time I've ever gotten a real word. Bless you!
finally!!! I love all these pictures... I wish I was better at taking pictures. I'm saving them all to my computer- you should email me more if you have any. We missssss you guys! Beck still goes to the attic door and asks for abby and isaac.
please move here. please.
~nat
LOVE the pix! I'm so glad you had a safe and fun trip. (even happier you are back!) CUTE CUTE kids!
oh Maria...what a fun and beautiful vacation! PERFECTION!
Beach, relaxation, disney and family! ahhhh, it sounds so nice!
Post a Comment