Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Pickin'

We went apple picking a couple of weeks ago. This is the second time we have done this while living here (yes I grew up here but had never even heard of such a thing, so sad). It was kind of bittersweet because last year we went with a big group, including Lexie and her family, but then they had to go and move away :( We convinced my mom and little sister to come with us, and we also had my little cousin, Gabriel, who is 7, spend the night and make the drive to upstate NY with us. It was absolutely beautiful, the weather and the scenery. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place (and YES, NJ is beautiful!!!!)







No, I didn't get any pictures of apple trees. But I have been eating apple pie every night for the past few days, mmmmm. And this year, I actually helped make it :)

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

what a great apple orchard! (I'm scoping out the background in the pic of you and your ma)


and by the way...your MA?? HELLO..I know she must hear this a lot..but more like your SISTER!