Thursday, September 09, 2010

Surprise Surprise




Abby pleasantly surprised me today. She actually walked into preschool without even saying goodbye to me. I have to say I was a little hurt, but she made up for it by giving me the biggest hug and kiss when I picked her up and telling me how much she missed me. I love this girl :)
And what did I do with my 2 hours and 25 minutes of kid-free time? I went to my mom's house. And we talked. For 2 hours. Without the interruption of children. It was a good morning.
And I don't know what is up with the head tilt. She does it for every picture.

4 comments:

Erin S said...

Yay! Freedom!! If only we lived close, imagine all the fun we would have! She is so cute and girly!

thepainterfamily said...

ahhhhh. what a sweetie. she's too cute for words, and I love that first one of the two of you!

Jamie C. said...

Abby and Gwen must get their pointers for appropriate picture taking from the same source. We always have a tilted head with a raise of the shoulder. I don't get it-but we'll think it's cute one day!
I hope you and your family are doing well. Say hello for me.

dixonfamily said...

Okay, those kids of yours are just beautiful...and so grown up. hard to believe they are both in school. I love what you did with your free time. I'm sure your mom loved it too.
You are beautiful as always. Glad to see you guys are doing well.